Leafy greens are very most consumed diet for the one who wants to reduce their weight.
1. A study says that leafy greens are versatile, nutritious and come in different variety. Some of the green leafy vegetables are cabbage, spinach, kale, cress and silver beet. And some other kinds are eaten as raw in salads or sandwiches.
2. These Leafy greens are very nutritious. Dark leafy greens contain a lot of iron and provide a sufficient folate, a B vitamin that increases heart health. These dark leafy greens act as antioxidants in the body.
3. It is great source to maintain good health. When your body affects with lack of iron then you will be feeling tired, week and listless, and which is not good for your exercise.
These leafy vegetables contain more iron and little calories/carbohydrates. So you can add these leafy greens in any diet plan which helps in weight loss
4. These greens will provide pure calcium, which is most important for bones, teeth and muscle activities.
5. Calcium diet is the best aid for weight loss. From milk also we get calcium, so we can add in our diet plan list for the weight loss.
6. Leafy greens are full of minerals and vitamins. They contain vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, lutein, vitamin B and small range of Omega-3 fats depending on green.
7. And also they are rich in fiber. Due to this fiber content in greens, helps in slow digestion and you will feel fuller longer.
8. It helps in lower the risk of some diseases like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer and arthritis. In recent studies states that skin problems will be curable with these dark leafs.