Green Tea is one of the best drinks on this earth for good health. It helps us in many aspects. One of them is weight loss or removal of unhealthy fat content.
1. As it contains antioxidants and various substances which are very beneficial for health. After so many brief studies on a green tea, states that it can burn fat in higher and help us in losing weight.
2. It contains bio-active substances in tea leaves, those tea leaves are dissolved in water to make a green tea.
3. When you take a cup of green tea, than you are a big beneficiary of substances with potent biological outcome.
4. It contains Caffeine, which is well known as fat burning stimulant and boosts central nervous system working.
5. Green Tea contains a large number of antioxidants along with potent antioxidants known as Catechins. The main substance in these green tea is EGCP(Epigallocatechin Gallate), which can boost metabolism.
6. Fat burning process includes a split of green tea cell which runs in the blood flow. The active compounds in green tea will make this process by boosting some fat burning hormones.
7. And the most important antioxidant in tea is EGCP, can prevent an enzyme that breaks hormone norepinephrine. When this enzyme is prevented, the sum of nor epinephrine increases. This hormone was used by a central nervous system, which orders fat cells to break down fat.
8. So when there is more nor epinephrine hormone, than it will lead more fat cells to separate fat. This separate fat will be released into blood stream which is used as a energy for muscle cells, etc.,
9. By this way the fat content in our body gets burned which leads to a great weight loss
10. The results of green tea will be observed more when we do exercises. During exercise, the ratio of burning fat content was high. The burned fat will be dissolved in blood flow and acts as body energy